Vuclip, a PCCW media company, is a leading premium video-on-demand service for emerging markets with 9 million subscribers per quarter across nine countries. Through strategic partnerships with over 270 top studios around the world, Vuclip brings blockbuster Hollywood and Regional movies, TV shows and Music videos in more than 34 different languages to its subscribers. Vuclip’s Dynamic Adaptive Transcoding™ provides unbuffered viewing experience to consumers across all mobile devices and on any network. Vuclip also runs its own OTT service under the brand “VIU” with apps on both Play and iOS stores.
Vuclip and its subsidiaries are headquartered in Milpitas, California and have a presence in Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Dubai, Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta and Bangkok.
Our Culture Ignites Innovation (Smart People, Big Dreams, Fiery Passion, Fun and Engaging Journey). Our culture defines who we are, what we do and how we do it. We are very focused on this as we scale rapidly our employee base worldwide. We believe in being one’s authentic self in the workplace, ideas over hierarchy, merit over tenure, not efforts but results, and having a blast while enjoying the journey.
Key Responsibility And Accountability
- Developing, improving and managing transaction process of Procure to Pay and customer to cash
- Understand stakeholder’s requirement/questions and provide deeper understanding
- Ensure that invoicing and accounting is done properly
- Successfully manage the team and stakeholders
- Deep dive analysis of key heads like content and digital marketing spend
- Accommodate and ensure the quality and timelines of Ahoc analysis
- Drive Efficiency in the vendors T&C.
- Support Audit for the AP activities.
- Monitor & Clear the open accruals in books to ensue month end Reconciliation for Accruals account
- Own the analysis of current and past trends in KPI including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Provide inputs & support the corporate FP&A team
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
Skills and Competencies
Required Qualifications: Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge and competencies and soft skills
- Expert in Netsuite
- Experience managing transactional staffs,
- Critical thinker
- Customer oriented mindset
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision;
- Highly organized.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.