Vuclip, a PCCW media company, is a leading global technology-driven media company delivering on-demand entertainment to emerging markets including India, Southeast Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Vuclip’s market success in on-demand entertainment is built on its leadership at the intersection of technology, consumer insights and media. Run by a world-class team, Vuclip, Inc. and affiliate companies are headquartered in San Jose, California and have a presence in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Dubai, Jakarta and South Africa. Our Culture Ignites Innovation (Smart People, Big Dreams, Fiery Passion, Fun and Engaging Journey). Our culture defines who we are, what we do and how we do it. We are very focused on this as we scale rapidly our employee base worldwide. We believe in being one’s authentic self in the workplace, ideas over hierarchy, merit over tenure, not efforts but results, and having a blast while enjoying the journey.
The Lead Client Solutions role is for a person with Creative, production, client / project management experience. The role requires the person to be well versed with formats, production know how and have an inclination for creative concept structuring. This is a demanding role that will require the incumbent to work across the pre-post sales process helping create and identify content formats which have scale and viability in the marketplace and manage the production cycle and client expectations on delivery.
Key Responsibility And Accountability
- Creative concepts for deals under negotiation and inside out ideas to be taken out into the market
- Close liaison with Sales to support all open pitches on ICB’s
- Product / deck structuring to be taken to the marketplace complimented with a marketing plan – ICB’s
- End to end project management on deal closure by the sales team, steps into the client meeting at PPM stage to ensure smooth delivery on client expectations
- Anchor between external production house and client
- Responsible to product/content quality at par with set benchmarks
- Key lead on execution for large projects / ICB’s
Skills and Competencies
- 10 years’ minimum experience of working in a production environment as creative producer or in a youth centric broadcast platform across fiction and non-fiction shows
- Good understanding of brands / agencies / competitive landscape Self-driven individual who believes in adding value to the content bank to be taken to the market
- Front runner in a lean team driving creative concepts and new ideas
- Experience of working across mediums will be a value add