Vuclip, a PCCW Media Company, is a leading premium video-on-demand service for emerging markets with 10 million subscribers per quarter.
The company’s premium OTT service Viu is currently enjoyed by consumers in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Egypt and India. The foundation pillars of Vuclip’s strategy are: premium Asian content in multiple languages from more than 270 top content providers around the world; a personalized and localized viewing experience tailored to users based on deep data analytics; and patented Dynamic Adaptive Transcoding which provides an elegant, unbuffered user experience regardless of device or network.
Vuclip, Inc. and affiliate companies are headquartered in San Jose, California and have a presence in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Dubai, Beijing, Jakarta, Myanmar and South Africa.
Our Culture Ignites Innovation (Smart People, Big Dreams, Fiery Passion, Fun and Engaging Journey)
Our culture defines who we are, what we do and how we do it. We are very focused on this as we scale rapidly our employee base worldwide. We believe in being one’s authentic self in the workplace, ideas over hierarchy, merit over tenure, not efforts but results, and having a blast while enjoying the journey.
- Avid consumer of content of all types (Digital / Cinema) with one of the above languages as native language of spoken and written proficiency.
- Ensuring that all elements of the Editorial – programming card headlines, subheads, images, captions, format, etc. – tie in together accurately and seamlessly
- Curate content for the platform, adhering to content filters (Language adjacencies / Short-form content / Movies library curation)
- Generating creative ideas to build innovative programming cards and stunts on the platform
- FPC Management
DATA ANALYTICS DRIVEN:
- Programming experiments to drive KPIs
- Optimizing cross-consumption of content
- Utilize business insights from data analytics to address business challenges in proactive manner to drive content evaluation and other business frameworks
- Content operations & management
- Liaising with the marketing team on a regular basis, to devise communication strategies and inputs to drive growth
Skills and Competencies
- Inclination towards content consumption and having critical feedback on the same
- The ability to write and think creatively
- Significant experience in writing strong, succinct copy
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas as per the creative briefs and shows
- The ability to work to strict deadlines without compromising on work quality
- Great organisational skills
- An eye for detail
- Analytical/ research skills, basic understanding on performance numbers and metrics
- Will need to be a millennial to be able to think and write for the TG
- Engagement on language – Mins/UV
- Content IC Performance – Yield management
- Repeat User Engagement & re-targeting
- Millennial age-group & mindset
- Tech savvy
- Social Media savvy
- Content consumer of respective language role
- OTT Content consumer
- Command over English language
- Speak, Read & Write mother tongue
- Data driven approach to drive decisions
- Preferably Engineering + B-school/MSc.