Vuclip, a PCCW Media Company, is a leading premium video-on-demand service for emerging markets with 10 million subscribers per quarter.
The company’s premium OTT service Viu is currently enjoyed by consumers in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Egypt and India. The foundation pillars of Vuclip’s strategy are: premium Asian content in 34 different languages from more than 270 top content providers around the world; a personalized and localized viewing experience tailored to users based on deep data analytics; and patented Dynamic Adaptive Transcoding which provides an elegant, unbuffered user experience regardless of device or network.
Vuclip, Inc. and affiliate companies are headquartered in Milpitas, California and have a presence in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Dubai, Beijing, Jakarta.
Key Responsibility And Accountability
- Reach of the product and service in the market
- Understanding the Total Addressable Market
- Strategizing the positioning and the exposure of the brand in the market
- Strategizing, planning and executing the launch and growth of our business in Myanmar by building a healthy marketing cadence of reach and engagement in the market.
- Leading a team whose core focus would be building engaging and efficient creative and smart marketing campaigns that shorten AIDA for the consumers to the least possible time.
- Defining the scope of work for the agency and working with them to achieve the same in the timelines that have been discussed
- Meeting our consumers on a regular basis to understand the pulse of the audience and effectively communicating the same in the specific regions
- Generating weekly birds eye view of the goal post and our progress towards the same
- Managing all social platforms to sync with our positioning to that of our TG
- Managing all PR related efforts in the market working with the regional PR team
- Managing participation of Events – Trade and Consumer alike to ensure that we are relevant in the event space and to establish our positioning
- Quantifying the efforts in terms of time taken, growth and reach across all mediums
- Manage stakeholders (internal and external) and co-ordinate proper channels of communications to ensure project timeline adherence with various teams including business development, insights, technical, content, brand sales and corporate
- Monitor performance across all efforts against reach and engagement
Skills and Competencies
- Hands on problem solving and using creative out-of-the-box thinking with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Excellent research and networking capabilities
- A positive and determined approach to researching, analysing and evaluating existing opportunities and trend spotting
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Think outside the box in a challenging, growing and sometimes ambiguous digital environment; being resourceful and creating constructive and innovative solutions along with supporting business cases
- Background in managing creative campaigns
- Marketing know-how specific to Myanmar
- Digital and Social Media Marketing expertise
- Depth of knowledge. Solid and extended experience in leading marketing efforts and agency management experience in a related industry TV & Entertainment, Digital and Social Media
- Strategy and Flawless Execution
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation.
- Good interpersonal, team management and relationship-management skills.
- Ability to deliver a message clearly and succinctly
- Proficient in English and Myanmar
- Willingness to get the job done
- Results-focused rather than effort-focused
- Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring opportunities are captured and explored
- Experience in customer retention management is compulsory